Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sorry...

I haven't been around for a few days.  I am fighting off a wicked head cold.  I feel like I am underwater.  UGH!  I hate feeling like this :(

I have not touched anything,  other than my Kindle Touch,  in days.  I hate not working on anything crafty.

I am not going to complain about this subject,  but ever since the new line of Kindles have come out (beginning of November),  there has been 300-600 FREE Kindle books per day.  That is a crap-ton to go through.  I love eReaderIQ to check out the free books.  It shows the cover and you can set it so it shows the genre also.  I love the fact that Amazon is doing this for their customers. 

I still haven't gotten all my collections set-up again.  It is literally taking me forever!

I saw this picture today,  and I love it.  I would SO be a crazy cat-lady if I could.  I hope everyone has a happy humpday!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. HUGS!

    I haven't been online as much either. Mine is weather/storm related. It's snow/winds/heavy rains and my power flickers often and internet is "in and out" way too much. Just nuts over here.

    Hopefully things will quiet down tomorrow. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs! Thanks Lani. Luckily, our electric/internet hasn't blinked in and out. I hope you are back up and running soon.

      Delete