Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Book Review: Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I finished Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick last night.  I loved this book.  It started out kinda slow,  and it was really hard to follow.  But after a few chapters,  it really came together.  Nora is the ultimate "good girl" until Patch comes into her life.  She is very attracted to Patch,  but he also makes her uncomfortable.  She knows that he isn't good for her,  but she can't stop herself.  Its like an invisible thread holds them together. 

Someone (actually 2 someones) is trying to kill Nora.  Her best friend Vee,  honestly believes it Patch.  Nora questions herself,  and Patch. 

I don't want to give away too much information with this book.  It is a YA/Paranormal read.  I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5.  I will definately be reading the next 2 in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment