Thursday, January 12, 2012

Edward Update....

Edward is currently at 50% or 50 rows done.  I am so surprised.  He is looking absolutely awesome!  I am loving him in the blues.  You can actually tell its going to be Robert Pattinson now.  I just hope Rilana likes him.

I am thinking of putting some velcro tabs on the top so she can hang him up,  after he makes his cross-country trek from WNY to the Pacific NW.  LOL  Now that I think about it,  that is funny.  Twilight is set in Forks WA.  He is being sent to Portland OR.  Don't know why,  but it is funny to me  :)

In other news,  its cold,  rainy and dreary here today.  Tomorrow the weatherman is calling for a "lake effect snow event".  Yippee.....The joys of living in a suburb of Buffalo NY. 

I am going to work on Hello Pitbull today.  I will post progress pictures tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Haha...he looks AWESOME! Love it! Did you know that some of the original twilight movie was filmed in and around Portland and some in the Gorge (oregon). Just an FYI. I know that not much is actually filmed in Forks. Some filmed in British Columbia too. Hmmm...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that....You learn something new every day....LOL I am glad you like him...Hoping to have him done next week...Then he will packed up and shipped :) I will text you and let you know :)

    ReplyDelete