Saturday, January 14, 2012

Just For Giggles....

I don't have any project updates today.  I was lazy yesterday and didn't touch anything!  I read some of my fanfiction,  didn't even touch any yarn until I went to Walmart and got the the yarn for my Hogwarts Bunch Blanket.  My brain needed a break!  LOL

So,  for giggles today I took a picture of the back of Edward.  For those of you who don't know,  for every single color change,  you cut and tie the yarn into a square knot.  Luckily,  there is no weaving in all those ends!!  Well,  here is the pic.....

Its not the prettiest,  but it works.  I like the fact you can still see what the piece is!

Have a great Saturday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. the bacl looks really good. yay for no ends ro sew in. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the back...excuse my spelling error. ooops

      Delete
    2. Thanks hun! I agree about not weaving ends in...

      Delete
  2. That is so awesome. :D I may have to try that sometime, if I can ever get used to changing colors when crocheting! :D

    I wonder if you could do this with a loop stitch and create a rug? Then again, you'd probably lose a lot of the detail, too. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, Jaime. Give it a shot....What would it hurt??

      Delete