Saturday, June 16, 2012

Little Bit Of Shopping.....

Last night,  Steve and I went to Target and my local mall.  While we were walking around Target,  I walked through the shoe dept.  They had Converse One Star sneakers,  on clearance for $17.48!  SCORE!!  I got a pink pair.......

Pretty pink Converse!


At the mall,  we went into Bath & Body Works.  They are having a HUGE sale.  Body washes and lotions on sale for $3 or $4.......




We got 7 body washes for $26.10.  We saved $51!   From left to right on the bottom:  Black Raspberry Vanilla,  Cucumber Melon,  Enchanted Orchid,  Dancing Waters.  From left to right across the top:  Pink Chiffon,  Mango Mandarin,  Twilight Woods.


I LOVE Bath and Body Works!  I only use their body wash and lotion.  I am addicted.  LOL  Have a great weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment