Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Boring Few Days....

Just a quick note to say,  nothing much is going on!  Saturday night we took Steve's dad and mom out to dinner for Father's Day.  My poor husband ended up with a glass of Mountain Dew on his lap.  The waitress dumped the tray,  and luckily only the Dew went over.  Unfortunately for Steve,  it landed on his lap.  I couldn't help it,  I laughed my A** off.......

Sunday,  I ended up recuperating from Saturday.  We didn't get home until almost 11 pm.  Monday and today was more of the same.

 I have been reading an awful lot lately.  My best friend Rilana,  has been sending me books like a mad woman.  LOL  She is blowing up my email.  Thanks Lani!  I appreciate each and every one!

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day!  I will update soon......With pics next time.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment