Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Am Mental!

For those who know me well,  you know this statement isn't too far off on a good day.  Well,  I think I went off the deep end!  The reason?  I signed up,  on Ravelry,  for the 26-pair-plunge.  What is that you ask?  Basically,  I make 26 pairs of socks in a year.  Which equals out to be 1 sock a week or 2 pairs a month,  plus 2 more pairs.  EEP!  It starts on July 1st,  so my blog will be busy with sock knitting over the next year.  I will need some encouragement though.  So please, help me by becoming a cheerleader for me......LOL


I will leave you with a picture of Bean.  She was trying to be cute last night.  Please don't tell her she succeeded.  It will go right to her head,  and she already has a large enough ego!  Have a great Wednesday everyone!


Aren't I cute?
 

3 comments:

  1. Your kitty is so cute. Lol. I wish you much luck on the sock knitting. I am doing the ravelympics this time around (the 3rd time). This time I am nutty enough to knit a sweater for it. OIY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She knows she is cute. LOL What is Ravelympics? Thanks for the luck!

      Delete
    2. The Ravelympics is a thing ravelry folks do every time the olympics come around...the short version: You join teams (like True Blood, Twilight, whatever...) and you participate in events (Wip Wresting, Sweater Triathlon, etc) for the team you choose. You knit a project corresponding to the event, during the olympic games. Opening ceremony = start and the Closing ceremony = finish! You have to complete your project in that time frame.

      I am doing Sweater Triathlon for Team True Blood. This means I am knitting a sweater in two weeks. EEEK! This is the third time I have participated in the Ravelympics. It's a lot of fun. At least this year I am not a team captain to any teams. YAY! Lol

      Delete