Friday, July 27, 2012

Ravellenic Games....

I have been sucked in!  LOL  I am going to knit a pair of Hard Candy Socks that the lovely Rilana designed.  The pattern reminds me of Lafayette from True Blood.  Perfect,  considering I am on Team True Blood.  I am using Heart & Sole by Red Heart.  The color is Razzle Dazzle.  Its kinda dark for Laf inspired socks,  but the name of the color makes me think of him.



I really don't work well with time constrants,  so we will see what happens.  Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!  I will try to update sock progress this weekend.  If not,  have a great weekend!! 

1 comment:

  1. I think the sock yarn colors are great for Lafayette. Will be lovely. Socks are do-able for the Ravellenic Games. I'm still nervous about a whole sweater within the time frame. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete